Venue: Main office (Cassia Court, Upper Hill- along Kiambere Road)
SMECT Consultants Limited is a professional business development firm with proven expertise in Programme Design and Development; Project Planning and Management, Organizational Capacity Assessment and Gender Audit.
Our portfolio of services also encompasses social development services such as Social Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Information, Advocacy and Awareness Campaigns.
This training course has been designed to equip you with the relevant and modern practical skills needed to successfully manage the diverse and demanding requirements in today’s project management. The course addresses project management and M&E for the entire results chain, including the all-important outcomes. Whether your goal is to learn the basics of project management, become certified in project management, or learn project management software. Smect consultants offers the courses and training you need and our comprehensive curriculum provides practical and real-world skills you need to effectively and successfully manage your projects.
Course trainers are established Project Management practitioners with a solid 7 years experience and above in the field of Project Management. All Professional Project Management course facilitators have helped train and prepare other professionals in project management.
Upon successful completion of this course, one will be able to:
- Describe professional project management
- Initiate a project.
- plan project work.
- Develop project schedules
- Develop cost estimates, and budgets.
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Analyze project risks.
- Plan project procurement.
- Manage project procurement
- Execute project work.
- Monitor and control project work.
- Monitor and control project schedule and costs.
- Monitor and control project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Monitor and control project risks and contracts.
- Close the project.
Higher management staff, Managers, coordinators, project team leaders, engineers, plant supervisory staff, contractor staff (contractors and subcontractors) in charge of implementing both large and small projects within existing facilities and anyone who is involved in, or affected by projects or change management within an organization like; Management consulting, Information technology, Construction management, Government contracting and procurement, Healthcare, Law and litigation support, Non-profit management and Public relations.
Once you register by sending an email to us, your details will be made available on our system for further communication. You will be required to make 30% of course fee payments as deposit within 10 days of registering and the remainder on or before the course start date, to secure your seat.
For further details email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Foundations of project management
- Initiating a project
- Staff roles
- Elements of a project plan
- Project management process groups
- Scope statement
- Project planning
- SMART objectives
- Activity list
- Project schedule
- Schedule baseline
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Team building principles and priorities
- Status and performance reporting
- Information dissemination
- Integrated change controls
- Project closure
- Project transitioning
- Capturing lessons learned
- Final reporting